White Irish Linen shirt
We are so proud of our box cut linen shirt. The textile is Made in Wexford and the shirt itself is Made here in Cork! It is such an achievement for us to be able to design and develop a product like this and keep the production in Ireland. The quality and finish is excellent, we hope you love it too!
Linen is one of the best sustainable organic materials that we can use, it is also highly breathable and diverse.
Details of our linen shirt:
- Functional pocket and buttons
- Collar and stand
- Roll sleeve ( can be rolled up further )
- Box cut
- Made in Cork, Ireland and with Linen that is made in Wexford
- Shirt is Made-to-Order, meaning that we don't hold stock and we make every order from scratch
- It will takes 2 weeks to be completed and will be posted to you directly, postage is free on this order
- Hand wash with cold or lukewarm water with a mild detergent - line dry/do not tumble dry
- Made in Cork, Ireland
Your choices matter,
YOU ARE WHAT U WEAR.